cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistance with Chase Freedom credit approval.

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Need assistance with Chase Freedom credit approval.

Do you have a chase banker that's helping you? If you do, have him talk to a branch manager to help appeal your case. Otherwise, give recon another call I suppose. Your chances are extremely slim though.

Use this chance and set up some credit builder cards as well.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 31 of 35
sn00ks120

So do you think if I call back theres a possibility of getting approved?
Message 32 of 35
enharu
Super Contributor

There is, but its slim. If you could get a branch manager or banker to help you, then your chances would be higher.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 33 of 35
sn00ks120

What if I were to go talk to somebody at a chase branch bank? Would that be helpful?
Message 34 of 35
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If you had/have a banking relationship it could help. However, the NO rev history is a hard hurdle to jump. I am not saying give up, call again for sure.
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.