Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need cap 1 advice

tag
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: Need cap 1 advice

Greats news! Did she say why she couldn't PC the first one?

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 11 of 15
fastalkintn
New Contributor

No, just said that she didn't have any available offer to PC to a quicksilver. I didn't want to push the issue since I was asking for so many things in one call. 

Message 12 of 15
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@fastalkintn wrote:

a little follow up on my situation. I emailed the cap1 EO on sunday. Late yesterday evening I got a phone call from them. Very nice and helpful, much different from the regular csr at cap1. on my one card she said she couldn't PC it to a quicksilver card but did offer to remove the monthly fee from my agreement, refunded me a years worth of fees and added 1.5% cash back on all purchases to the account!!!! Very cool. On my second account she listened to my story and agreed to remove the returned payment from my history since it wasn't my fault. She said she would need 2-3 days to do a manual review for a cli and asked how much I would like. I asked for $4500 which will raise my cl to $5000. time will tell how that goes. Thanks to everyone for the help, great results so far. 

wow that's wonderful, and the removal of the late payment should help a lot. Basically you got upgraded to QS on both since they added the perks to the one account even though they couldn't officially pc it... Sounds like it went really well! I hope your CLI goes through.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 13 of 15
Longroad
Established Contributor

I just got off the phone with the EO office a few minutes ago and my story is almost identical. I hope you have sucess with your request. And hope I do as well Smiley Wink

edit: spelling

Message 14 of 15
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Good Luck and glad some things were done.  It is weird that she couldn't change it to the QS.  However, it is basically the QS without the name.

I hope it all works out.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.