Valued Contributor

Need help/tips. Orchard secured card

Filed BK in 11/2004, released 3/2005.

My first rebuild card was in 11/07 for an Orchard Bank secured card. I only put $200.00 in. I just paid it off and want some help/suggestions of how to close this and get an unsecured one from them. My AF on this is $39.00 I think.

Anyway..I have grown since this and want to get rid of the secured card.

My current cards are:

Orchard secured  $200

Cap One              $750 (due for CLI)

JC Penny's          $550

Old Navy              $450 (due for CLI)

Gap                     $450 (due for CLI)

PayPal                $300

WalMart Discover $2K  (due to CLI?)

So, what should I do to benefit the most? I really would prefer to convert the secured to unsecured, but have been told byCS they do not do that.

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Epic Contributor

Re: Need help/tips. Orchard secured card

Wow, GE likes you. I would ask for the CLI on the cards you think it's time for and if you get $200 worth of CLI, close the HSBC. Since GE loves you so much, maybe a sams discover, Ebay Mastercard? they would probably be higher limits then another HSBC unsecured.
Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 700 (04/20/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor

Re: Need help/tips. Orchard secured card

Creditaddict wrote:
Wow, GE likes you. I would ask for the CLI on the cards you think it's time for and if you get $200 worth of CLI, close the HSBC. Since GE loves you so much, maybe a sams discover, Ebay Mastercard? they would probably be higher limits then another HSBC unsecured.

Yea, GE has shown me lots of love this past year. What you say makes alot of sense. Thanks for the excellent advice!!

Mortgage first..( just need to find that perfect house!!) then I can work on this issue.  :smileyhappy:

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.