cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with AMEX!!

Moderator Emerita

Re: Need help with AMEX!!

Remember, the 3x CLI is calculated by account creation not approval date
Message 11 of 19
Established Contributor

Re: Need help with AMEX!!


09Lexie wrote:
Remember, the 3x CLI is calculated by account creation not approval date

Wait, what's the difference?

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 12 of 19
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need help with AMEX!!

The approval and account creation dates may not be the same. To be sure, its always safer to ask
Message 13 of 19
Established Contributor

Re: Need help with AMEX!!


09Lexie wrote:
The approval and account creation dates may not be the same. To be sure, its always safer to ask

So I need to call THEM and ask for my creation date? Or do I get this off of the statement? My credit report? Or where?

 

Thanks for your help Lexie!

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 14 of 19
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need help with AMEX!!

You can call or if you have a copy if your EQ or TU report - it will list the month AND date
Message 15 of 19
Established Contributor

Re: Need help with AMEX!!


09Lexie wrote:
You can call or if you have a copy if your EQ or TU report - it will list the month AND date

I don't even think it has hit my CR yet because I usually get a notification from one of the companies with the FACO scores saying something was added or changed and I haven't heard anything yet.

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 16 of 19
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need help with AMEX!!

@audia4

It might report prior to your eligibility. My DHs Delta card reported within 30 days -YMMV

To be sure, give them a call and ask when you are eligible.
Message 17 of 19
Established Contributor

Re: Need help with AMEX!!


09Lexie wrote:
@audia4

It might report prior to your eligibility. My DHs Delta card reported within 30 days -YMMV

To be sure, give them a call and ask when you are eligible.

As always, thanks so much for your help. I will definitely do this. I don't want to jump the gun and be early with it.

 

Sorry for the thread hijack with questions. Smiley Wink

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811


**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000



Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need help with AMEX!!

@audia4

Welcome. Remember, if you do jump the gun you are not penalized. It will tell you that the account is not eligible.
Message 19 of 19