Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Public Savings visa card. SOS

tag
Journeygod
Regular Contributor

Need help with Public Savings visa card. SOS

Does anybody know how to add money to the Public Savings bank open sky visa card?

I've got $1000 on there now and want to add another $1000 but I can't figure out how to do it.

I went to the ezcardinfo website for Public savings bank but I don't see a link for adding funds.

I could really use a little help if anybody knows.

Thanks,

John

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Need help with Public Savings visa card. SOS

@Journeygod wrote:

Does anybody know how to add money to the Public Savings bank open sky visa card?

I've got $1000 on there now and want to add another $1000 but I can't figure out how to do it.

I went to the ezcardinfo website for Public savings bank but I don't see a link for adding funds.

I could really use a little help if anybody knows.

Thanks,

John

There never was a way to add through the ezcardinfo website.   In the past, you had to mail them the money, sometimes there was a $25 fee.  I think you have to call them.

Be aware, Public Saving Bank was closed by the FDIC, so the new bank may have changed the policies.   You need to call them and find out more about what they are planning to do.   

You may want to consider putting that $1000 in a different secured card.   

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help with Public Savings visa card. SOS

You should call Capital Bank MD that is the one that adquired Public Savings, I don't know if you could add more money at this time due that they are just merging everything, as they stopped taking applications for this card.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.