Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need high CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need high CL

I am in the middle of a business project and am having some seious over-budget issues. My EQ is 729 5 INQ's and my TU is 725, too many INQ's. I think my EX might be the highest fico. USAA just gave me 15,000 this week but PFCU only 5,000 with verifying 260k/yr. through paystubs then they wanted a W-2! I have a pending app with alliant. Who can give me the most bang for my INQ?  Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MMart078
Regular Contributor

Re: Need high CL

Try Navyfed and Nationwide. Since you are in a business project try a business line of credit through Wells Fargo. They are pretty generous as well.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not eligible for Navy. I'm not near a Wells fargo either and nationwides been a joke, going on a 2 month app with them, they verified income,then address then a security guy called and verified stuff and still no answer! I just apped USA for the amex card, its in review. Thanks for the help
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

with those scores and income, american express... but don't be surprised if you carry the balance for more than 3 months if they start balance chasing you later... but on the business account it won't be on your reports anyway so won't effect you.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is "high CL" for you?  You said you obtained $20k in new CL's so far, with Nationwide pending.  How much total credit do you need.

If you are burning up inquiries, you might want to stop apps and get a plan in place to meet your loan needs.  You might even want to consider an installment loan.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.