cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information on Juniper/Barclays for recon...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need information on Juniper/Barclays for recon...

I applied and went to check the status and it gives me the "We're sorry, no applications received in the last 90 days match the information entered." and a phone number to the customer service which will not let me in without having an account with them. do they or have you heard of anyone that was successful in doing a recon with them?

Some background, trying to rebuild (and using the wonderful infoon this site) and wanted to get my first CC, I have a FICO of 650(TU) 606(EQ)597(EXP) and income close to 100k, so I tried the Juniper/Barclays since I was under the impression (from here and the couple of sites mentioned frequently by others on this site) they pulled TU only. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ps. No BK

Message Edited by HinH on 07-25-2007 02:35 PM
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need information on Juniper/Barclays for recon...

Fax: 877-523-0481

and number to credit dept:

1-866-408-4064
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you sir! will call and roll the dice. I have about decided to go the Orchard route...until I can clean my act up a bit, it seems I am on the brink but not quite there. Thanks!
Message 3 of 15
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

If they lost an app I would just reapply. With a 650 TU score you will have no problems getting approved. I got approved with a 604 TU score and a 9 year old BK on my CR. I would avoid orchard or any other starter card until you exhaust all your options.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I do not know whether to classify it as a lost app though, I applied, it went to the wait 60 seconds screen then said check back using the check my app website (cannnot remember it off-hand).
And when I went to the site it said it had no record of my app? I was told my TU FICO by my mortgage person a few days ago (we close Tuesday) and I thought it was accurate because the EX she gave matched up with my score from MyFICO. I will try the number and see what is going on. I agree on Orchard...
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked again and got this message:
"Too few accounts with sufficient satisfactory performance "
hmmm...should I call?
Message 6 of 15
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

I would call and ask for a reconn. Doesnt hurt to ask.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called and denied because I do not have CC's...he said criteria was 2-3 CC's managed over 24 months as well as 600+ FICO. Oh well...

Message Edited by HinH on 07-26-2007 11:34 AM
Message 8 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

HinH wrote:
Called and denied because I do not have CC's...he said criteria was 2-3 CC's managed over 24 months as well as 600+ FICO. Oh well...

Message Edited by HinH on 07-26-2007 11:34 AM

Interesting.  If he means real CCs, I didn't have that when I was approved.  If he includes a gas card and a store card, I did.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 15
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Any CC will do with them so if you have a store card or a Gas card you were good.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.