cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information on Juniper/Barclays for recon...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need information on Juniper/Barclays for recon...

Any suggestions based on above scores? Maybe a gas card...haha...
Message 11 of 15
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

You should still get approved for Capital One I would just not use the card until they report credit limits which they are suppose to do by the end of the year. You could probably get an AMEX Delta skymiles card.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all your help. I was looking at the Delta card, had not thought of Capital One mainly because of the talk about them on here, but will investigate...
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sheesh...not my day, denied on the Delta card. I will probably cool it for now and try again later. BTW which is the better of the 2 sub prime...HSBC or Orchard? Thanks again!
Message 14 of 15
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

HSBC

The orchard card is made for people with credit troubles, while each have their 'lower' status cards the orchard card may be best if you face credit trouble.

HSBC regular cards have standard cards with moderate rates, however, HSBC is far the strictest I have seen in credit limit increases (not including those who don't do cl by request)
Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.