cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice about NFCU credit card increase limit chances?

tag
Jelisa87

Re: Need some advice about NFCU credit card increase limit chances?

Yes, it would be my head then, yes $7,500 that what I mean , oops! My bad !! I actually had a car accident yesterday cuz of snow storm over here , so .. . My bad lol

Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jelisa87 wrote:

Yes, it would be my head then, yes $7,500 that what I mean , oops! My bad !! I actually had a car accident yesterday cuz of snow storm over here , so .. . My bad lol

Oh my goodness... yes, that wicked winter storm was pretty fierce all the way from TX the upper Midwest.  Hope you're ok and hopefully no injuries!  Thanks for the update... I assumed you meant $7.5K.

Message 12 of 14
Jelisa87

Yeah, it really bad I already got a car accident twice Within two week with my car and the rental car ,  lucky me that the insurance will be covered 

Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Jelisa87 wrote:

Yeah, it really bad I already got a car accident twice Within two week with my car and the rental car ,  lucky me that the insurance will be covered 

Sorry to hear... at least you're ok, which is better than sustaining major injuries as a result of the wreck.  Thankfully, your insurance was able to cover it and hopefully you'll get your car back in no time.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.