Jelisa87

Re: Need some advice about NFCU credit card increase limit chances?

Yes, it would be my head then, yes $7,500 that what I mean , oops! My bad !! I actually had a car accident yesterday cuz of snow storm over here , so .. . My bad lol

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Jelisa87 wrote:

Yes, it would be my head then, yes $7,500 that what I mean , oops! My bad !! I actually had a car accident yesterday cuz of snow storm over here , so .. . My bad lol

Oh my goodness... yes, that wicked winter storm was pretty fierce all the way from TX the upper Midwest.  Hope you're ok and hopefully no injuries!  Thanks for the update... I assumed you meant $7.5K.

Jelisa87

Yeah, it really bad I already got a car accident twice Within two week with my car and the rental car ,  lucky me that the insurance will be covered 

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Jelisa87 wrote:

Yeah, it really bad I already got a car accident twice Within two week with my car and the rental car ,  lucky me that the insurance will be covered 

Sorry to hear... at least you're ok, which is better than sustaining major injuries as a result of the wreck.  Thankfully, your insurance was able to cover it and hopefully you'll get your car back in no time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}