Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help with Capital One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some help with Capital One

I am needing a letter from Capital One regarding what our current balance is.  I am needing this because my husband made a purchase on the wrong card and it raised our balance and that is what posted.  I have paid it down now where it is sitting at $10 and if I get the letter I can have our loan officer rapid rescore me and help with our new mortgage.

When I called they said that it would be up to 4 days to get me the letter and than I would need to allow another 5 to 7 days due to the mail.

Is there not a way I can get this faxed to me?  Is there something I need to say to them so I can get it faxed to me?  I really don't have two weeks to wait on this letter.

Thanks so much for your help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Need some help with Capital One

Hi Sooner

Is it possible to take a screen shot of your account on the internet.

Have they updated your balance on your account on the internet.

If so, I would ask if a screenshot of your account from the internet be sufficient.

If not, then maybe you can go a bank and ask them to write a letter or print out something with their letterhead with your updated balance on your credit card.

Hope this helps and keep us updated

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has to be on their letter head and can not be a print out from the internet.  I will try the bank to see if that works.  I am really frustrated with them.  As much money as we have paid them I think a fax is not to much to ask for.
Message 3 of 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

Hi Sooner

i would try the bank and also maybe if you try the backdoor number and speak to a 2nd line rep, maybe they will be able to help you more.

The number is located in the backdoor thread located in my signature.

Keep us updated

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got off the phone with another rep from the back door customer relations number.  She said that she would expedite this and have it faxed to me.  I will update as to how long it took to receive the fax.
Message 5 of 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

Hi Sooner

Did you try the bank as well?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.