Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neiman Marcus CLI

tag
bigDEElight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Neiman Marcus CLI

I started with 1K and a few months later I called them up and they raised it to 4K. I think I only had one or two purchases.
EQ: 706 TU: 716 EX: 708
Total: $91,700 | 2016 Goal: $95K | Utilization: 8%
Message 31 of 35
roughdraff
Valued Member

Hey, I started with the Neiman Marcus card in April 2015 with a 700 dollar credit limit, i requested one the same week, denied. told to wait 30 days by one rep 6 months by another one. applied in 30 increased to 1000 requested another 15 days later increased to 1500.Just requested another today just playing around increased to 4500. she came back and said we were only able to increase you to 4500, im like what the?, really didnt expect that much. i dont shop there for myself just for my moms, my girl and party gifts. She said they pull EQUIFAX. Don't know what score is today but last week score was EQ FICO 639.

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
Cap1 store adds hate me... Declined again this morning! $700 limit o started with

Called in today as well, Ive had card for 4 months, first time calling in for a cli...denied, Told them that wont work for me, my Barneys card is $11k.  If I dont get one around Christmas time, Ill close it. 

For Neimans to be a high end store, a 700.00 limit won't buy much.  I too have a 700.00 CL, and Cap One likes me on their credit cards, but not so much on the store card side.😔

Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Neiman Marcus Card started at $1,500 in January 2015, raised to $4,500 in April, and raised to $9,500 in early September. All SP requests by calling in. I did have a lot of new accounts from July when requesting CLI in late August. I've used the card at least twice per month for relatively large purchase amounts.

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got my NM card yesterday and I called to check on my CL, it's $700.  I asked for a CLI, but was told he couldn't do it, because it's a new account.

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.