Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NerdWallet’s Top 10 Credit Cards of 2013

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: NerdWallet’s Top 10 Credit Cards of 2013

@7PM789 wrote:
I believe we should allow this thread to fade away in to the archives by lack of response as it appears to have been a "targeted advertisement" that would financially benefit a small group rather than empower many with knowledge that could be put to use as a tool for self improvement.

Please acknowledge that this is my personal opinion, not an attack against the aforementioned website nor the new member of our forum.

As well as IMO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bullying from other contributors

The real travesty here is your ignorance. Empowering many with knowledge entails having the perspicacity to consider and thoroughly analyze multiple sources of information to derive an informed decision. That is the basis of any form of self improvement, including credit worthiness. So let me be succinct and clear so that you understand that I have nothing to benefit from here. I would advise you that given this is a public forum, you may want to consider that any insinuation only serves to discredit you, not me.
Message 22 of 25
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: Bullying from other contributors

Looks like he bought some big words with those awesome Cap 1 cards.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 23 of 25
Jamisonke
New Contributor

7PM789-

I'd like to take a moment to clear up any misconceptions you may have. This "new member" as you state happens to be my partner. I can assure all of you that this was not "a targeted advertisement" on the part of my partner.
--------------------------------
Current FICO scores: EQ 762, EX 761, TU 773
Message 24 of 25
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked and under Moderator review.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.