Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net 30 accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Net 30 accounts

I have some net 30 accounts on my personal credit record. How much do they impact my credit score in comparison to a credit card as far as utilization is concerned? 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Net 30 accounts

Which Net 30 accounts do you have? Are they business or personal accounts? If personal what are the accounts?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It should be coded as a charge card, which would be left of Util , I've herd complaints of amex charges being reporting revovling

who is the account  with , from My experice alll the consumer store cards are revovling.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ameriprise world elite account and amex plum. They both show as net 30 on my reports and any dollar amounts are listed as other on my reports. Money owed on these accounts isn't listed in the CC category. 

on a side note is there a way to get the CRA to report sig/world accounts correctly to show the available credit lines? 

Message 4 of 5
athensguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ameriprise world elite account and amex plum. They both show as net 30 on my reports and any dollar amounts are listed as other on my reports. Money owed on these accounts isn't listed in the CC category. 

on a side note is there a way to get the CRA to report sig/world accounts correctly to show the available credit lines? 

Visa Signature and World Mastercard cards should not list a credit limit if they are reporting properly. They also will not count in util.

I'm copying and pasting this info about the way my cards report.

Things to look for to see if your World Mastercard or Visa Signature is reported correctly:
TU:
Account Type: Open Account, Loan Type: Open Account - Credit Card
OR
Account Type: Revolving Account, Loan Type: Revolving Account - Flexible Spending Credit Card

EX:
Type: Revolving, Terms: 1 Months
OR
Type: Flex Spending

EQ:
Type of Account: Open, Type of Loan: Credit Card
OR
Type of Account: Revolving, Type of Loan: Flexible Spending Credit Card

The first on each is really the way that strict charge cards are supposed to report, but that's the way that chase reports my Visa Sig. The second is the way the World/Sig are supposed to report. They should be scored the same way, though. Not counted in Individual or Overall util, but still counting as an account with a balance if it has one.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.