Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never saw this Amex credit line increase button and response before

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Never saw this Amex credit line increase button and response before

@Crazy4sc wrote:

I have it on my BCE card. I just got a 3000.00 auto increase 2 days ago. Should I push it & see what happens? I have only had 1 increase in the 2 yrs I had the card & that was 1 1/2 yrs ago . 

Auto-CLIs apparently don't reset the 180-day clock.  If you're feeling like a larger line, I'd go for it!  Sounds like it will take you to the regular CLI screen we're all used to and ask you to enter the line you'd like (up to 3x current limit is the max, of course) and your annual income.  Thanks everyone for the data points and it seems coincidental at this point that the first 3 of us to see it had it on our SPG cards.  Still waiting for that magical myFICO member to get it that falls into the more than 30 days but less than 180 days since last CLI group.

Message 21 of 81
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If anyone cares to add it to my Amex , ill gladly Hulk Smash for the good of all FicolandSmiley Wink
Message 22 of 81
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
If anyone cares to add it to my Amex , ill gladly Hulk Smash for the good of all FicolandSmiley Wink

Have at it!

Message 23 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll take the credit line......but definitely don't want that balance 😂

Message 24 of 81
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Have at it!

That's quite a lot of credit you got there!

Message 25 of 81
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Yeah Joe, what's up with that balance?

Message 26 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

So much for average Joe credit, how long have you been misleading everyone?
Message 27 of 81
driftless
Valued Contributor

That link shows on my Blue Business Preferred dashboard.  I just received a CLI in June but I decided to click on the link.  I received the 7 - 10 day message immediately followed by a call us message.  I chatted with a CSR who said that she saw no record of my CLI request today and confirmed that I needed to wait 6 months before trying for another CLI.  

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 28 of 81
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

driftless thank you!  That answers the 30 day question.  Not sure why it said 30 on that screen, but it does seem that next week you'll receive your "we require six months between credit line increases" letter.  Really had my hopes up that in some cases Amex may now be considering CLI requests in shorter intervals.  Oh well, I'll just have to wait until January and hope for some auto-luv in between to get me closer to my $100k goal.  Not that I'll ever be able to compete with HighRollerJoesCredit up there, of course.

Message 29 of 81
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I logged in this morning, this was quite the shock for me as it wasn't there yesterday.  I was checking on the status of a purchase posting.  The link was on all of my revolvers - both personal and business (Delta, SPG biz, Hilton, BCE) .  I didn't attempt to click it as I just recieved a CLI on one of my cards in the last month.

Message 30 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.