Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX BCE and Discover It not reporting on CBR

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

New AMEX BCE and Discover It not reporting on CBR

I got approved 2 weeks ago for AMEX BCE and Discover IT and activated them both last week. I called today to Equifax, and they told me that both of those cards are not yet reporting......is it because I haven't used the cards to buy something, or does it really take 30 days to report?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: New AMEX BCE and Discover It not reporting on CBR

@Vegas247 wrote:

I got approved 2 weeks ago for AMEX BCE and Discover IT and activated them both last week. I called today to Equifax, and they told me that both of those cards are not yet reporting......is it because I haven't used the cards to buy something, or does it really take 30 days to report?

it could take up to 2 billing cycles... usually doesn't but just sit back and wait.

Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Yep. With my Discover fully activated and activity the same month, it didn't report to the CRA's until 2 months later. Interesting concept.

But they will report at some point.
Message 3 of 8
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Okay, thanks guys for the info.

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 4 of 8
akabigo
Contributor

My Barclay's arrival was reporting the day after approval. Every lender is different. Get a free monitoring service and you'll be notified of a new account reporting.
Fico scores 800+
Message 5 of 8
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Yes, my Barclay reported right away...jus not my AMEX and Discover

Message 6 of 8
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

Amex can take up to 60 days to report, my Discover reported a couple days after my first statement.

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 7 of 8
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

You have to give it more time .........likes others have said 2 billling statements

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.