Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX Plat perks?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New AMEX Plat perks?

Haven't been checking the forums in a while, but today I went to pay my amex bill online and decides to browse the cards. I saw that the PRG was upgraded with new perks (already knew of the new perks but this is the first time I saw them listed on the site) and I know they were rumors of the play getting new perks around this time, so I wanted to ask if amex has announced them or if and when they will. I would like to get a plat but with the current offerings of the PRG it woukd be a smart move. Plus I don't want to pull the trigger on the PRG on to see that in a few months Amex gives the plat amazing rewards lol.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New AMEX Plat perks?

@Anonymous wrote:
Haven't been checking the forums in a while, but today I went to pay my amex bill online and decides to browse the cards. I saw that the PRG was upgraded with new perks (already knew of the new perks but this is the first time I saw them listed on the site) and I know they were rumors of the play getting new perks around this time, so I wanted to ask if amex has announced them or if and when they will. I would like to get a plat but with the current offerings of the PRG it woukd be a smart move. Plus I don't want to pull the trigger on the PRG on to see that in a few months Amex gives the plat amazing rewards lol.

There is no news about any upgrade for the benefits of the Platinum card

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No more $2 booking fee for using Amex Travel and paying with platinum card.

Too bad I booked through travel and still got the $2 fee Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, they've been too busy rolling out the hot new plenti program that's sweeping the credit boards
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No, they've been too busy rolling out the hot new plenti program that's sweeping the credit boards

Hah.  That gave me a good laugh

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the plenti program? *ive been gone too long 😕
Message 6 of 10
Littlewing745
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey now...Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 7 of 10
Berk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No more $2 booking fee for using Amex Travel and paying with platinum card.

Too bad I booked through travel and still got the $2 fee Smiley Sad

Beats the 10 bucks Concur charges.

Message 8 of 10
Berk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What is the plenti program? *ive been gone too long 😕

I don't know myself but apparently, you can earn points by sitting on the couch in front of the TV eating someone elses left over Chinese food.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of the most life changing advice on here doesnt have four kudos, count but ^^^
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.