Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New AMEX cards

Anyone know of new amex credit cards coming out? I have a charge card but wouldn't mind switching to a credit card. The problem is none of them particularly interest me.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: New AMEX cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know of new amex credit cards coming out? I have a charge card but wouldn't mind switching to a credit card. The problem is none of them particularly interest me.

you can't PC from charge to credit... you would have to apply.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know, shouldn't be an issue

Message 3 of 5
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What kind of rewards are you looking for?  I realize your question may have been more directed to cards offered directly by Amex, but PenFed offers a co-branded Amex with a pretty decent travel rewards structure. 

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I'll check it out. I'm not a member of penfed or in the DOD, does that matter?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.