Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX site - Responsive web design

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

New AMEX site - Responsive web design

Hi guys,

Did you see new AMEX website.. It's responsive in design. I just logged on mobile site using www.americanexpress.com and I can see new design.
Came to know it is responsive web design, meaning you will see almost same design across desktop, mobile and tablet.

Excited to see new design and great look and feel as well.

Humm love amex how they make things easier and I feel glad to be an amxeite.

Share your feelings if you have accessed amex new web design especially in mobile and tablet.

Have a great day and love you all.
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CardinalRules
New Contributor

Re: New AMEX site - Responsive web design

I've seen the page before, but didn't realize it was responsive. Good update

AMEX SPG - $8k
Citi AA Visa - $6.5k
Walmart Discover - $5.5k
Citi Forward - $3.9k
Discover More - $2.5k
Wells Fargo Cash Back - $1.9k
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.