Did you mean: 

New AMX BCP reported

tag
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: New AMX BCP reported

@669 wrote:

Ryvision

One other thing I might want mention is when I was approved for the BCP the same day I cancelled a AMX Optima (Not the Oasis variety) but even with that the Optima account will still report and between the Optima with a $2500.00 limit and the BCP with a $5100.00 limit I still added $2600.00 to my avail. credit

Just thought I would throw that out.

Also if a "new" backdated AMX shows up on CB why would there not be a SW alert?  It may say 1989 but it was not on the report last month.....

I can only guess that it confuses the computer, it's new but old (part of the issue with the score going wonky).  I'll have to watch and see if I get a SW alert for my Blue. I don't know for sure if I had alerts (subscribed) when I got Zync.  It could be that sometimes a reporting account falls off then comes back (like my old Green would blink)  but since it's not "new" some systems ignore it?  Come to think of it, I don't think CK noticed my Zync as new last year, or even EX Direct for that matter, I'd have to go through the history some time.

With your stated AMEX activity though, I'd guess your "rebucketing" behind the scoring scene looks a bit like the scene from "Fantasia" with the mops and buckets dancing Smiley Very Happy (best metephor I could come up with lol).

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 21 of 23
Crashem
Valued Contributor

I thought SW alerts were triggered not by events, but by score changes.  Obviously events cause score changes, but not necessarily the same thing.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 22 of 23
RyVision
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

I thought SW alerts were triggered not by events, but by score changes.  Obviously events cause score changes, but not necessarily the same thing.

Every time I get an email from SW about an alert it says:   "Score Watch has detected a change to your credit report or FICO score today."

Every SW alert in my lists seems to be due to events, not score movement, the score is noted if changed or not on the date of the event, only score change that is set to send me an alert seems to be if it hits some target score I set or if it moves into a different bracket.

And now that I've checked my SW alerts list, I see I have only had that service since January of this year (at least that was the first SW alert date on that list). It wasn't active when I got Zync in Sept 2011.  I checked scores but did not sign up for SW at that time.  I was at that time subscribed to EX Direct but have not checked it's history yet. (or CKs). 

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.