Valued Member
snier

New Account

I opened a new credit card last month. I recieved my statement on the 16th. I'm just wondering when this card is going to show up on my credit report. I checked last night and it still hasnt showed up yet.

Thanks for any help

Starting Score: 641
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Re: New Account

Which credit card is it? Different lenders have different reporting dates. If it's a HSBC credit card, it will show up on your reports on the second week of next month.
Valued Member
snier

The card is through Chase. I checked on my transunion and the account showed up. But i didnt get any alerts about having a new account through score watcher thats why i checked on transunion.

Starting Score: 641
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
YoungEntrepeneur

Has your first statement closed yet? If not, it should appear on your reports a few days after your first statement closes.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+