Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Accts

tag
NikJ4
Established Contributor

New Accts

ok, since i am in the repair phase of my credit we decided we needed to concentrate on the least damaged credit which is the DH.
He has now been approved for the following accts:
First Premier - (i am sure $300)
Kay Jewelers - $1800 (very shocked)
Best Buy - $300
Macy's - $100 ( not sure what we can buy for $10 thoough ) Smiley Very Happy
but it is a start for him.

I am done with him. He didnt really have any open accts except for one credit card, his truck (has lates in past) and Orchard Bank.(no lates but high utl). Just got to get them down and then, once i start working, I will concentrate on my issues at hand. 2 people in the house with bad credit is just not good. I also got a couple of things off his credit with a GW Letter and simple dispute. Very excited.

Message Edited by NikJ4 on 07-23-2008 09:58 AM

Message Edited by NikJ4 on 07-23-2008 09:58 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: New Accts

minus first premier, good start
Walmart might be a good one too
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a good mix to start with...just keep leaning on him to keep his balances low, and no more lates!
Message 3 of 5
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like you are on the right path and know what to do now. Keep it up! And good luck with the GW letters!
Message 4 of 5
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Walmart(GEMB) does  not tend to like his credit profile at this time. I think once he is up in the 600's in a few months then I will see about him trying to get one. We live there enough, should have credit with them. I shop at the Mart  3 times a day sometimes. Sad!!!!

Message Edited by NikJ4 on 07-22-2008 01:03 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.