Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Blue Cash Everyday Promotion

tag
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Amex Blue Cash Everyday Promotion

...well, I'm going to do my best to get this offer and go for the pull after cap one reports, might shoot me above 700 across the board. How do you clear it? Just clear your history and cookies?
Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll have to miss out on this offer because my oldest CC is just a year old. I've read on this forum that AMEX approval is better when your CC is at least 2YO.
Message 12 of 38
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Cookie2120987 wrote:
...well, I'm going to do my best to get this offer and go for the pull after cap one reports, might shoot me above 700 across the board. How do you clear it? Just clear your history and cookies?

That will do it... or you should be able to use a private browser session as well.  So far, it's worked for me both ways.  Smiley Wink

Note that if you don't already have an American Express account, you probably won't have to do anything 'special'.  The only reason I have to 'clear' everything is that they don't show these offers to existing customers.

Message 13 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got one of these mostly for this promotion. Our cell bill is 100+ every month, so this will benefit us Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 38
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

I got approved for this card last night and this promo will definitely benefit us as our cell bill is $180 a month. Score!

Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Although I already have BCE, I did a pre-qual again and found out that AMEX is giving $450 back.

$250 for spending 1K and $200 for telephone. 

screenshot

Message 16 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're excited about this one.  Got an email since I'm a Bluebird user. 

Message 17 of 38
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Although I already have BCE, I did a pre-qual again and found out that AMEX is giving $450 back.

screenshot

You already have a BCE and you can still get the pre-qual site to work?

I'm jealous... in the past when I tried it, it just told me to log in.  Smiley Frustrated

(It's been a while since I tried... perhaps it's time for me to try again...)

Message 18 of 38
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

They're excited about this one.  Got an email since I'm a Bluebird user. 

This ^^^ is impressive news!

When BlueBird first came out, I recall reading that an Amex executive stated that they would keep the BlueBird customers in mind when it came to marketing for a 'regular' Amex card, but I remember thinking at the time that he was probably just saying that. 

It's good to hear that he was right, and that Amex is exploring expanding their relationship with all of their customers.  Smiley Happy

(As a side note, I've never received marketing from them for my Serve, other than an offer for a $10 check for completing a survey a few months ago... LOL)

Message 19 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

screenshot

You already have a BCE and you can still get the pre-qual site to work?

I'm jealous... in the past when I tried it, it just told me to log in.  Smiley Frustrated

(It's been a while since I tried... perhaps it's time for me to try again...)

Use incognito mode on your web browser.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.