Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Mobile App: Platinum Card Service Contacts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Amex Mobile App: Platinum Card Service Contacts

Anyone notice logging on to your amex platinum card on your mobile app theres now 3 new speed dial contacts " Card Services" " Trave" " Concierge". I just clicked on card services and it dialed in to customer service without the typical long card verification and automated system. It went straight to a live person and what's crazy is I felt like I was greeted way better than usual by being called by name once she answered etc. Maybe it was just a fluke but customer service felt top notch with the call I just had. Also, on my recent calls log on my phone it seemed like the card services button dialed up a completely different number than the one on the back of the platinum card. I m wondering if this is a special Moible App Platinum card line........

P.S: Looks like AMEX now has a similar one simple step direct call in line  just like the Chase Sapphire with customer service reps that speak very clearly! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: New Amex Mobile App: Platinum Card Service Contacts

I noticed the new buttons (and the new Platinum look) when I updated the app a few days ago.  Nice to hear those buttons are getting us at least CSP-level service!

Message 2 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I noticed that today as well!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

They should speak clearly, AFAIK, the CSR's for Platinum are in Ft.Lauderdale!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 6
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

shows up for all my amex cards.

Message 5 of 6
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

I was also very pleased to find this. I thought that at least Platinum level customers shouldn't have to wait to navigate with robo-ladies

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.