Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Offer for samsclub.com - $15 Back for $30 Spend

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: New Amex Offer for samsclub.com - $15 Back for $30 Spend

Just some quick updates... the usual emails that you get when an offer is used never came with this one, and many people (myself included) reported that the statement credits were slow to post. (Lots of feedback on DoC about this.)

I can now report that I've received the credit on two of my cards.  I moved forward with making a purchase on my third card (Everyday) and expect to see the third credit probably the first of next week.

My first two statement credits were triggered by an AT&T Prepaid reload card (physical card) and a Hulu e-card (email delivery).  My third purchase was a physical Sam's Club gift card; it hasn't posted yet but I don't expect to have any issues.  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Offer is not available on my Platinum, but my gf has the offer on her SPG. I'll try the Sam's Club app
Message 12 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ive been getting targeted 0%/12mo &18mo for TV's and mattresses!  But that of course came from Synch/Sams MC, lol

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.