cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex card in mail today but.....

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: New Amex card in mail today but.....

@ojefferyo wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Call and have them correct your member since date on your card. They may have to wait 10 days for security reasons.

Ididn't have to wait for them to send me new cards

That's why I said may.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 11 of 12
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Re: New Amex card in mail today but.....

@sunkissed wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

I applied for the SPG and Hilton Surpass at the same time.  One has a MSD of 2014 and the other has a MSD of 2005.  Both show on my reports with the 2005.  I never asked for a new card with the 2005 becuase I only care about how it reports.  I could not care less what MSD is printed on the front of the card.  The Amex website also shows both cards with a MSD of 2005.

I agree... What is on the CRA is what is important..  Just my OCD in me

I understand.  And it's not big deal to have Amex fix it.  They'll happily send an updated card - often expedited.

Glad I read this thread.  My DW just got hers today and I had her double check the MSD and it shows 2015 also.  When she set up an online account is shows 2014, so looks like it is just a common issue with the physical card creation.  I will keep an eye on the CRA, the card doesn't matter so much, even with my slight case of OCD.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.