Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New BCP and BCE sign-up offers!

tag
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: New BCP and BCE sign-up offers!

They're not new, they show up for me mostly while I browse Amex's website while on corporate VPN. I received my BCP under that promo a few weeks back. 

Good observation though. 

Message 11 of 42
willwar14
Valued Contributor

@uecker4life wrote:

If I could get it to show up on my browser right now then I would've already apped for it.  I will probably try tonight with one of the VPN services.

if you want you can try calling in and see if they will apply these offer codes:

POID C9BN:0004
OFFER CODE: 2EU3-5HQ9ZD-37CS-PH6

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 12 of 42
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@willwar14 wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:
Doubt I can snatch one up before the expiration date. Smiley Sad Already been denied twice.

when was the last time you were denied?

Like a week ago. Lol. Before that like two weeks prior.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 13 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any luck with the $450 actually showing up? I can't get them to show me anything better than $300 and I've tried a vpn service.
Message 14 of 42
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

No luck here yet...  I also just keep getting the $300 offer.  While still not a bad offer, this card has no long term value to me so the extra $150 is a must for me to app.

Main Cards: CSR(30k), DiscoverIT(50k), Freedom(10.5k), Ink+(17k), SallieMae(17.5k), 3x BoA MLB(24k), 2x BoA BBR(16k) and probably too many other cards at this point...
Current Score:
EQ: ??? TU: 799 EX: 784 - Last Updated 2-2-17 - Last CC App 11/25/16
Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is true, I use my sallie mae for barclays with 5% on gas, groceries and online amazon for cash back anyways.

I will just churn and burn this card. Btw, the BCE has the $450 as well right? Or its just on BCP?

Message 16 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

The $200 bonus is 10% back on US Wireless purchases before 12/2016 - I barely spend that in a year so wouldn't be much use for me.

I did finally see a prequal tho so making progress Smiley Happy

This offer will keep me from apping til after June (when it looks like it expires), so it's good in that way.

Message 17 of 42
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Amex ups their BCE offer to avoid losing Costco customers

I've been getting bombarded with BCE offers pretty much since Costco and Amex divorced. Emails and snail mails by the literal dozen(s). However, everyone one of them had the same $100 bonus perk. I was resigned to the fact that I would no longer be carrying Amex.

Today I signed on to my TE account and the splash screen brought this offer. Now I realize I'm a bonus whore and if the price is right I can be steered any direction.  Smiley Very Happy 

So those holding out... hold out a little longer if you haven't seen this offer.

2016-04-01_173122.jpg

Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex ups their BCE offer to avoid losing Costco customers

Sweet deal!
Message 19 of 42
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Amex ups their BCE offer to avoid losing Costco customers

Amex is putting some nice bonuses out there right now. They are offering the hilton surpass with 100k hilton points for 3k in 3 months spend. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.