Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Barclay credit Card reported to CRA.... 2 DAYS FAST!!! WOW

tag
MidnightJester
Frequent Contributor

New Barclay credit Card reported to CRA.... 2 DAYS FAST!!! WOW

Incase people were considering new APP SPREES. Keep in mind I applied for Barclays Ring card on MON the 9th. IT was on my pulled EQ report and I assume the others as well on WED the 11th. 2 days after approval it is a new listed TL. I can even log onto website to see account : ).. 

Beware or Rejoice on how fast Barclays can report a new TL you are approved for.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Bman70
Established Contributor

Re: New Barclay credit Card reported to CRA.... 2 DAYS FAST!!! WOW

Yep, my Sallie Mae did that too. New TL reporting within a day or two.

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 2 of 12
changingmantra2
Regular Contributor

Other than the quickness with which AMEX sent my card out with me, I find that Barclays completes all other transactions (posting payments, collecting payments, posting rewards, etc) faster than any other bank with which I a have credit card. 

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou
Message 3 of 12
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Barclays and GE/Synchrony always report within 1 or 2 days for me.
Message 4 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@B335is wrote:
Barclays and GE/Synchrony always report within 1 or 2 days for me.

And BoA!

Message 5 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

to bad they didn't mail them as fast as they report them!

Comenity reports in 1-2 days too... I think it's banks trying to work with eachother on peoples app sprees to try not to hide these accounts!

Message 6 of 12
TVP125
New Contributor

Same for me.. My apple finance card showed up almost immediately 

Thank You!
Message 7 of 12
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Yup...the fastest reporter at least in my experience was Bank of America. They were on my report the next day.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 8 of 12
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

Another tip for those keeping score at home... they have SPed my credit every month... and I've had my card 9 months.

Just a public service annoucement for those that like to to app spree and open multiple accounts and/or carry high balances across multiple accounts.

Barclay is like that girlfriend who is always checking your cellphone... she loves you but doesn't trust you.  Smiley Happy

FICO8 current as of : ----- EQ: --- TU: --- EX: ---
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 7 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $6500 Amex Delta Platinum $10,000 Care Credit $12,000
NFCU CashRewards $6000 Apple Card $2000 Best Buy $3500 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) $44k new - balance $31k/6.94%
Total CL: $45,000 --- Total CC UTI: --% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 11-30-23
Message 9 of 12
Bman70
Established Contributor

Heck, Amex was soft pulling my report every month before I ever applied! I don't think that's something to get nervous about, it may even be automated and no one looks at it

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.