cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Barclays First Crowdsourced Credit Card!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

New Barclays First Crowdsourced Credit Card!!!!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: New Barclays First Crowdsourced Credit Card!!!!

8% APR is good rate for purchases and balance transfer with no fee. I wondered how tough is to get the card.

Ron.

Message 2 of 23
smc733
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

8% APR is good rate for purchases and balance transfer with no fee. I wondered how tough is to get the card.

Ron.

This will be the perfect card to replace my Citi as an "emergency" card.  Nice low rate.

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds interesting.

Although I am a bit wary of Barclays....

Message 4 of 23
jeffery581
Established Contributor

RE: 

Sounds interesting.

Although I am a bit wary of Barclays....

+1

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 5 of 23
FrugalRican
Blogger

Barclay's.

Gives me a reverse happy.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 6 of 23
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

T&C

http://www.barclaycardring.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/terms-and-conditions

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 7 of 23
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I wonder if you can PC to this?? Hope this isn't one of thoe you need  "excellent" credit to get the card.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 23
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

I wonder if you can PC to this?? Hope this isn't one of thoe you need  "excellent" credit to get the card.

Looking at the term, I feel this card is for those with excellent credit. With low APRs, no BT fee, and 1% cash advance fee, I don't see any lender would issue this card to those with good credit or below. This type of cards most likely is for those excellent credit only.

Message 9 of 23
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

link:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120305006339/en/Barclaycard-Introduces-Crowdsourced-Credit-C...

Ron.

Looks interesting. I wonder if if has rewards... and how they're going to begin offering it. I'd love to be in their alpha test group! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.