Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Best Buy App?

tag
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

New Best Buy App?

Has anybody done an app with Best Buy after Citi took over the card?  I had the card before the buy out and closed it because they would not move me past $500 limit, which comes out to be pointless at BB.  I've been looking at buying a Wii U, I almost pulled the trigger from the ShopDiscover portal but then saw the 10% back (in rewards) when you purchase on a BB card.  I opened the app...and it says: You could be approved for 1 of 4 cards.  I always thought there was 2 before?  One for people who got the "real" BB card and then the plan B card.  Any insight into this?  Also CITI wont approve me for their cards because of BK...is the BB card any different? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Best Buy App?

You have to think is that 10% back worth a HP for a not-guaranteed new account?
Message 2 of 3
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

Re: New Best Buy App?

@KennyRS wrote:
You have to think is that 10% back worth a HP for a not-guaranteed new account?

Trust me Kenny I'm thinking that exact thing.  I guess I'm not so concerned with the 10% rather the financing options, I'm due for a new TV soon and I really hate interest, and the 0% for X months sure is nice. 

Edit: Seriously might as well take up heroin next...stupid apps...declined for BB.  Guess CITI does hate me lol Smiley Sad

Edit 2: Apparently my browser never submitted the app, resubmitted and approved for $2000!!! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.