Regular Contributor
dvroberts81

New CC not reporting

I have applied for a second chance credit card with Tribute and got approved in June. They are yet to report and on their website it says that they report to all three. I show an inquiry from when they ran my credit but they are not reporting. Is this normal? how long does it usually take for a new credit card to report?
Thank You
09/2008-515
10/2008-522
11/2008-540

Single charge off, Wachovia won't PFD.
New Auto Loan at 10.9% w/ Ford Credit
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: New CC not reporting

dvroberts81 wrote:
I have applied for a second chance credit card with Tribute and got approved in June. They are yet to report and on their website it says that they report to all three. I show an inquiry from when they ran my credit but they are not reporting. Is this normal? how long does it usually take for a new credit card to report?
Thank You

Can't speak for Tribute in particular, but you said you were approved in June, which means you probably got your first statement in July.  Depending on when during the month of July the statement cut, it could just be that the CRAs have not updated yet.

Even after a card reports, it can take anywhere up to a couple of weeks for the CRAs to update.  Some cards don't report at all for a couple of months anyway.

I'd say to give it until early September, and if they haven't reported by then, call them and ask why not.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+