Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CITI CLI process??

tag
zkder
Valued Member

Re: New CITI CLI process??

Well I sent them two pay stubs: mine and my fiances which totaled about 95k annually. Mine changed slightly, annual raise etc..but I included her in the household income.

Message 11 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I think PP was saying that s/he went from $11K to $16K, a $5K increase. If I read it right.

I nice heft CLI regardless! Congrats.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 17
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

score_building wrote:   Then tried again a few weeks later and got the msg to call and CLI was granted the hard free way instead.

Hard free = soft (inquiry) ?

Just making sure here, I've had the CLI link (unused) for many months now, and I don't want any hard inquiries whatsoever on personal accounts.

Sorry I missed this Uborrow!  but can't say SP since I didn't check reports for softs but no HP for sure.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 13 of 17
plasticguy
Established Contributor

I called the number on the back of my Diamond card, instead of the the number they give you when you click the CLI button. I asked what was the process and was told that all they wanted to know was your income, She said it some cases they need employer info, I asked all long it would take, she said about 30 min. But sometimes it's automatic. She asked how much I wanted, I was currently at 17,850 I thought I be safe and ask for $1400 more, which is what they usually give, she said hold on and in less than 5 seconds she said due to your credit history, we are able to give you $1650, which gives me $19,500. There was no bank info, or employer info needed and last but not least NO HARD PULL . I know my scores are in the low 800's with only 1 inquiry for a cell phone Current balance is $3800 even at 0% until Sept 2011 due to a BT That CLI button kept beckoning me The next time I will ignore it
Message 14 of 17
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

I think PP was saying that s/he went from $11K to $16K, a $5K increase. If I read it right.

I nice heft CLI regardless! Congrats.

You read it right, hauling!  I misread it. 

Probably because I was overly excited that day, due to it being my favorite holiday...Bastille Day. 

Odd, isn't it?  I'm not even French... but I have this grand vision that some day soon in America, we'll release prisoners specifically to run for elected office.  They'll be the only ones who are permitted to run, ensuring that voters can never be misled as to the character of the candidates. 

We've tried it the other way (elect first, imprison later)...I say we give the felons a chance to show off their stuff (formerly-elected convicts are excluded, of course!)  Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called in today to see if I was eligible for an auto CLI (without a hard pull).  The CSR seemed a little confused (not a good sign), but after asking for my income, she said I was eligible for an pre-approved CLI of $1000, which I accepted.

Hopefully she did not hit the 'HARD PULL' button on my account..... LOL

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plasticguy and Writemikep, If you don't mind me asking, what did you answer when they asked for your income?

Thanks.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.