Established Contributor

Re: New Capital One Cash Rewards Card?

lol

Message 11 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@beb86 wrote:
Jimmy Fallon is who does the commercials.. fyi but heck maybe Jimmy Kimmel does them too

Yeah when people ask what card I have when I take it out I say "The jimmy fallon card" 

Message 12 of 16
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

Here it is:

My husband received this same exact offer in today's mail.  He already fed it to the shredder.  Smiley Sad 

I already have a Cap One card, I should see about pc'ing to this card.  They were already kind enough to increase my CL from $1,300 to $8,000 last month.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 13 of 16
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

Wow congrats on the great increase.

Message 14 of 16
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

Wow congrats on the great increase.

Thank you!  I was pleasantly surprised!  Had to call the Exec Office to get it.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 15 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

@asteroidblues86 wrote:

Here it is:

My husband received this same exact offer in today's mail.  He already fed it to the shredder.  Smiley Sad 

I already have a Cap One card, I should see about pc'ing to this card.  They were already kind enough to increase my CL from $1,300 to $8,000 last month.

You should be able to PC without a problem. From what I saw in the 60000000000 page thread on the EOs, they were PC'ing people with less of a hassle than the CLIs. I used to feel special because I was one of like 3 people on the forum who had been PCd...but now it's happening to everyone :'(

Congrats on the CLI! 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.