Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Card.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Card.

I wish to apply for a new card, but am curious if there are any Visa or Mastercards out there that are EASY to obtain. I've been rejected by AMEX four times, and am unable to have another Discover because my current one is only two months old. 

True Fico:

Transunion: 713

Equifax: 712

Experian: 702

Inquries:

Transuion( 11)

Equfax( 5)

Experian( 9)

Current accounts: BOFA Mastercard Plus( $4,5000), Bannana Republic Visa( $1,200), Chase Freedom( $1,200), Sears Mastercard( $7,800), Chase Rewards( $ 5,500), Childerens Place( $1,100), Walmart Mastercard( $800), Synchrony Bank( $6,000), Victoria's Secret(  $1,210), JCPenney Store Card( $4,000), Jcpenney Mastercard( $6,000), Sears Store Card( $3,000), Discover it( $3,200), Installment Loan( $400- JUST PAID IN FULL), New York and Company( $810), Love Loft Mastercad( $1,000).All accounts aree open and most have zero balances. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Card.

Easiest is probably Cap One.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Card.

I don't mean to be a pest but you have started about 4 threads today with the same question of wanting a card.  In order to get good recommendations, you have to be open about your situation and be transparent for best responses as the people here don't have access to your credit report.

Starting a new thread and re-phrasing the question is not going to change the responses.  You have particularly been interested in an Amex card.  Based on your responses, it seem you had an Amex prior and now Amex wouldn't approve you.  So was it BK?  What happen to the Amex you had?  These answers to the questions help the users here make firm recommendations as to how to proceed.

And then a thread on Discover. That didn't work.  Now you want a new card. A credit score is not everything.  A lender looks at your entire report when going to approve you.  Are there somethings on your report the people going to respond need to know such as negatives etc?  Also, what are you looking for in a new card?  For example, what do you want this card to do for you?  Do you want cashback or do you want a miles card?  Or both?

These answers to the questions could have saved you from applying from an Amex 4 times and getting denied....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.