Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Card

tag
paydownin09
Established Member

New Card

This past weekend I signed up for a Raymor & Flannigan (sp? lol) Card to get $100 off my mattress set (15% off the already reduced price for a much needed purchase).  However, I also needed a store charge card to add to my mix since I previously didnt have one, so money wasnt the only motivator here.  I was approved for $8800 (Even though the sales woman only requested $800 to cover the mattress) making it my highest limit card to date!  But thats not important.  My question is, in your experiences, how long does it usually take to get the first statement for a new card?  

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: New Card

Congrats...
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG, is this a mattress store or a department store?

do you know your scores? 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

is the matress comfy? Smiley Tongue
Message 4 of 5
paydownin09
Established Member

Thanks everyone, couldn't have done it without this site!  They sell both, and really good quality products to boot!  The last time I pulled my scores my TU was 705 and my EQ was 701, but I had paid my CCs down some more and I know that 2 of 3 of the CC reported before they pulled at the store.  The mattress is a big improvement, now I just need to allot more time to spend on it. 

So does anyone know how long it takes for a first statement to come?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.