Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase Account

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: New Chase Account

@DI wrote:

My focus is getting my $100 bonus.  I  can careless about the backdating issue.  Thank you all for your comments. 

Just in need of a curious sort of entertainment? LOL.  FTR-the level of presumption to ask Chase to back date is somewhat mind boggling Smiley Surprised not a ploy worthy of a member with your level of experience, sorry to say.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 31 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

@score_building wrote:

@DI wrote:

My focus is getting my $100 bonus.  I  can careless about the backdating issue.  Thank you all for your comments. 

Just in need of a curious sort of entertainment? LOL.  FTR-the level of presumption to ask Chase to back date is somewhat mind boggling Smiley Surprised not a ploy worthy of a member with your level of experience, sorry to say.

And what would have to say if they do backdate my account? What's mind boggling is how some membersin these forums are afraid of these banks!!

Message 32 of 42
score_building
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

@score_building wrote:

@DI wrote:

And what would have to say if they do backdate my account? What's mind boggling is how some membersin these forums are afraid of these banks!!

Don't get me wrong admire the chutzpah and have prolly wasted way too much of my time worrying about what amex et al may think...but can't get blood from a stone Dl Chase = stone. Smiley Tongue 

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 33 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

Today, I got it in writing from Chase that when I charge $500 within 90 days, I will get 10,000 points.   So, there shouldn't be any problems with them cutting me a $100 check once I satisfy the requirement. 

Message 34 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

I now need to spend just $97.00 more to get my 10,000 bonus points.  woot woot!!

Message 35 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

Reached the $500 in purchases today.  Spent the last $1.29 on an mp3 song.  Now, I await for the $100 bonus.  It's time to show my BOA AMEX card some love now.  The Chase Freedom card is going with the socks. 

Message 36 of 42
vish1
Valued Contributor

Based on my experience, you shld hv your 10,000 points in your account as soon as your first statement cuts. They even have a few gift cards on their ultimate rewards site where you can get 120$ or so in gift cards for 10,000 points

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 37 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

Based on my experience, you shld hv your 10,000 points in your account as soon as your first statement cuts. They even have a few gift cards on their ultimate rewards site where you can get 120$ or so in gift cards for 10,000 points

Thanks, Vish1.  My first  due date is June 1.  So, I'm thinking I won't get a statement until after that date. 

Message 38 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

10,502 points posted to my account today.  That's about $105.02.  I'm thiinking about letting the points continue to accumulate rather than request a check immediately. 

Message 39 of 42
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Did Deb Walden back date the card for ya Di? Smiley Wink

Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.