Super Contributor
DI

New Chase Account

When are new Chase accounts reported to the CRAs?  Do they backdate?

Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

Re: New Chase Account

Reported after 1st statement generates.

I wish they backdated, not for me though.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Super Contributor
DI

jthedges wrote:

Reported after 1st statement generates.

I wish they backdated, not for me though.

Thanks!  I'll see if they can start  backdating if they do not.    

Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

If they will backdate I would die!  But please try and report back, I would have to send you a gift basket full of assorted goodies if you could get this to happen.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Super Contributor
DI

[ Edited ]

jthedges wrote:

If they will backdate I would die!  But please try and report back, I would have to send you a gift basket full of assorted goodies if you could get this to happen.

It may take some time if they don't do backdating.   I'm sure there's going to be some resistance initially.   I'll have to send a few letters to the right people.   In the meantime, I'm still waiting to receive my card.

Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

Received my card 5 days after I was approved an yes the card reported a week later when my first statement cut.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
DI

mjbfan79 wrote:

Received my card 5 days after I was approved an yes the card reported a week later when my first statement cut.

I'm sure mines is here by now.  I just haven't check my P.O. Box yet since I have to drive to a different city.  I'll pick it up Friday. 

redsand23

When did you find out your cl?  Instantly or when you received your card?  I got instantly approved yesterday for a chase card, but don't really know much about my account.

Senior Contributor
smallfry

Chase won't backdate. They don't even offer me a luv button anymore.

Valued Contributor
vish1

redsand23 wrote:

When did you find out your cl?  Instantly or when you received your card?  I got instantly approved yesterday for a chase card, but don't really know much about my account.

If you call their automated app status number, they will keep telling you under process for 3-4 days, after that it will change to approved and will tell you your CL.

Amex PRG | BoA Cash rewards 35K | BoA Cash rewards 7K | Citi AAdvantage 15 K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11 K | Chase Freedom 10k | Chase United 5 K | Chase Southwest 5K | Chase Airtran 6.4K | Discover IT 8K | Barclays US Airways 7.8 K | DCU 3 K | US Bank Flex Perks 8K | Toys r US 6 K | JC Penney 4.6 K | Macy's 1200 | Kohl's 600
Ex Fico: 762 (PSECU)
EQ Fico: 764 (DCU)
TX Fico: 773 (Discover)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}