Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: New Chase Account

DI wrote:

My focus is getting my $100 bonus.  I  can careless about the backdating issue.  Thank you all for your comments. 

Just in need of a curious sort of entertainment? LOL.  FTR-the level of presumption to ask Chase to back date is somewhat mind boggling :smileysurprised: not a ploy worthy of a member with your level of experience, sorry to say.

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Super Contributor
DI

score_building wrote:

DI wrote:

My focus is getting my $100 bonus.  I  can careless about the backdating issue.  Thank you all for your comments. 

Just in need of a curious sort of entertainment? LOL.  FTR-the level of presumption to ask Chase to back date is somewhat mind boggling :smileysurprised: not a ploy worthy of a member with your level of experience, sorry to say.

And what would have to say if they do backdate my account? What's mind boggling is how some membersin these forums are afraid of these banks!!

Senior Contributor
score_building

DI wrote:

score_building wrote:

DI wrote:

And what would have to say if they do backdate my account? What's mind boggling is how some membersin these forums are afraid of these banks!!

Don't get me wrong admire the chutzpah and have prolly wasted way too much of my time worrying about what amex et al may think...but can't get blood from a stone Dl Chase = stone. :smileytongue: 

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Super Contributor
DI

Today, I got it in writing from Chase that when I charge $500 within 90 days, I will get 10,000 points.   So, there shouldn't be any problems with them cutting me a $100 check once I satisfy the requirement. 

Super Contributor
DI

I now need to spend just $97.00 more to get my 10,000 bonus points.  woot woot!!

Super Contributor
DI

Reached the $500 in purchases today.  Spent the last $1.29 on an mp3 song.  Now, I await for the $100 bonus.  It's time to show my BOA AMEX card some love now.  The Chase Freedom card is going with the socks. 

Valued Contributor
vish1

Based on my experience, you shld hv your 10,000 points in your account as soon as your first statement cuts. They even have a few gift cards on their ultimate rewards site where you can get 120$ or so in gift cards for 10,000 points

Amex PRG | BoA Cash rewards 35K | BoA Cash rewards 7K | Citi AAdvantage 15 K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11 K | Chase Freedom 10k | Chase United 5 K | Chase Southwest 5K | Chase Airtran 6.4K | Discover IT 8K | Barclays US Airways 7.8 K | DCU 3 K | US Bank Flex Perks 8K | Toys r US 6 K | JC Penney 4.6 K | Macy's 1200 | Kohl's 600
Ex Fico: 762 (PSECU)
EQ Fico: 764 (DCU)
TX Fico: 773 (Discover)
Super Contributor
DI

vish1 wrote:

Based on my experience, you shld hv your 10,000 points in your account as soon as your first statement cuts. They even have a few gift cards on their ultimate rewards site where you can get 120$ or so in gift cards for 10,000 points

Thanks, Vish1.  My first  due date is June 1.  So, I'm thinking I won't get a statement until after that date. 

Super Contributor
DI

10,502 points posted to my account today.  That's about $105.02.  I'm thiinking about letting the points continue to accumulate rather than request a check immediately. 

Senior Contributor
smallfry

Did Deb Walden back date the card for ya Di? :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+