Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase Account

tag
DI
Super Contributor

New Chase Account

When are new Chase accounts reported to the CRAs?  Do they backdate?

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Chase Account

Reported after 1st statement generates.

I wish they backdated, not for me though.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 2 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

@jthedges wrote:

Reported after 1st statement generates.

I wish they backdated, not for me though.

Thanks!  I'll see if they can start  backdating if they do not.    

Message 3 of 42
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

If they will backdate I would die!  But please try and report back, I would have to send you a gift basket full of assorted goodies if you could get this to happen.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 4 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

@jthedges wrote:

If they will backdate I would die!  But please try and report back, I would have to send you a gift basket full of assorted goodies if you could get this to happen.

It may take some time if they don't do backdating.   I'm sure there's going to be some resistance initially.   I'll have to send a few letters to the right people.   In the meantime, I'm still waiting to receive my card.

Message 5 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received my card 5 days after I was approved an yes the card reported a week later when my first statement cut.

Message 6 of 42
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Received my card 5 days after I was approved an yes the card reported a week later when my first statement cut.

I'm sure mines is here by now.  I just haven't check my P.O. Box yet since I have to drive to a different city.  I'll pick it up Friday. 

Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you find out your cl?  Instantly or when you received your card?  I got instantly approved yesterday for a chase card, but don't really know much about my account.

Message 8 of 42
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Chase won't backdate. They don't even offer me a luv button anymore.

Message 9 of 42
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When did you find out your cl?  Instantly or when you received your card?  I got instantly approved yesterday for a chase card, but don't really know much about my account.

If you call their automated app status number, they will keep telling you under process for 3-4 days, after that it will change to approved and will tell you your CL.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.