Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Chase Layout

tag
Runitup
Regular Contributor

Re: New Chase Layout

Got the new layout a couple of days agos.  I like the old design better.  Freedom and Slate only with Chase.

Message 51 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife has the new layout but I don't. Hers just switched over the last couple days.

Message 52 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:
beautifulblaquepearl, does you husband also have deposit accounts with Chase or just cc's?

Nope. He has deposit, checking, and credit cards like me. Sorry, I didn't include that information for him in my previous post. 

Message 53 of 72
driftless
Valued Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@driftless wrote:
beautifulblaquepearl, does you husband also have deposit accounts with Chase or just cc's?

Nope. He has deposit, checking, and credit cards like me. Sorry, I didn't include that information for him in my previous post. 

Thanks.

So then this is just a mystery about who gets the new layout and who doesn't just like it was a mystery of why some can't combine their Cap One accounts?  Smiley Tongue

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 54 of 72
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Well, it's a roll out, everyone will get it.  Now what order they are rolling out is a mystery, but it could be anything as well as just which products you have (e.g. Name, region, account number, database oid of customer etc)

Message 55 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a survey last night from Chase asking me my opinion of the site.  I told them I want the new one. Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

I woke up to the new layout this morning.  Definitely like it better. Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm dying for a new layout! It's the one thing I've always hated about my Chase banking!
Message 58 of 72
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Perhaps it will take a moment to adjust, but for now I like the old layout better.....

SisterGirl
Message 59 of 72
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

It's like a less intuitive AMEX. And half of my buttons don't work.

Message 60 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.