Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Citi Card

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

New Citi Card

How long after approval does it take for the card to show up on your profile? Does Citi let you move around a CL with out a HP?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: New Citi Card

@corymcd88 wrote:

How long after approval does it take for the card to show up on your profile? Does Citi let you move around a CL with out a HP?

It won't show up until you manually add it after you get the card in the mail. It does not pop up automatically.

Citi requires HP to reallocate credit limits unfortunately

Message 2 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'm glad that you made mention of them needing a HP to move limits. I don't think I knew that info. Thanks

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 8
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Will they let you PC without a HP?

Message 4 of 8
nrm
Frequent Contributor

I converted my Citi TYP to DC without an HP.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

It won't show up until you manually add it after you get the card in the mail. It does not pop up automatically.

My Citi cards have always shown up on the site before I recieved the actual card in the mail. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@corymcd88 wrote:

Did you contact Citi OP? If yes, what did they say?

Message 7 of 8
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

My Citi cards have always shown up on the site before I recieved the actual card in the mail. 

You need to add them manually... I have 5 Citi cards and a total of 6....

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.