Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Citi Premier Design

tag
Anam
Established Member

New Citi Premier Design

It appears Citi has decided to update the design for the card to go along with the changes they announced recently.

Looks a lot like the Prestige card, except the magstripe is much easier to find.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Citi Premier Design

@Anam wrote:

It appears Citi has decided to update the design for the card to go along with the changes they announced recently.

Looks a lot like the Prestige card, except the magstripe is much easier to find.

Thats a nice looking card Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like this and Prestige might be the pair to have.

Kinda like PRG/Plat.

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really nice card!

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a link?

@Anam wrote:

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have a link?

@Anam wrote:

https://online.citibank.com/JRS/popups/typremierbenefits.pdf

Message 7 of 21
Anam
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have a link?

@Anam wrote:

https://online.citibank.com/JRS/popups/typremierbenefits.pdf

Yeah that's the link to it. 

I was actually trying to find the updated Prestige card design that someone mentioned. Was curious how they made the stripe stand out more. Found this instead.

Message 8 of 21
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I haven't seen it yet but a recent mailing seems to depict the card with a very dark black stripe. I think a lighter shade of black would create more contrast so am curious to see the new design too.

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally think having the same looking card is not wrong. HOWEVER when we talk about top of the line cards such as the prestige card it shouldn't look like a CHEAPER card. Make this card plastic  and make the prestige some type of metal and I'll be fine with it. 

Just my opinion then again I love metal cards I do have 3 so far and if prestige goes metal I'll have 4.

happy Easter all.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.