Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Credit Cards

Hi everyone. I have been out of the credit card loop for a few years now, and have found out that there are some new names in credit cards that have emerged. Here are a few credit cards I never heard of before, and I am hoping someone can shed some light on how good they are. Partners First, Iberia Bank, Simmons First, PNC, and Regions.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pattycake
Established Contributor

Re: New Credit Cards

Welcome, welcome to the forums! You'll find lots of good info here, so thanks for joining this community.

I have no experience with any of these CC issuers, but I'll wait for the others to chime in. There are probably thousands of banks/CC companies out there, so if you let the forum members know what you are looking for in a card, we'll respond the best we know how.

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 2 of 6
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Only know of one bank that you posted...PNC is a prime bank.....Pittsburgh National Bank is what it used to stand for - I have no idea if they dropped the entire name and now use just the three letters...they have been around for a long time... 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know that Regions cards are from BOA but has the Regions name on it.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

IberiaBank used to be Pulaski Bank,,, From what I've read, you need ueber credit for it and Simmons First,,

I think Partners First is a credit union isn't it?  The others I know little about,,,

Message 5 of 6
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Iberia Bank (nee Pulaski Bank) and Simmons First are uber prime. Both have been around for a very long time.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.