COPE2

New Credit Cards

Hi everyone. I have been out of the credit card loop for a few years now, and have found out that there are some new names in credit cards that have emerged. Here are a few credit cards I never heard of before, and I am hoping someone can shed some light on how good they are. Partners First, Iberia Bank, Simmons First, PNC, and Regions.

Established Contributor
pattycake

Re: New Credit Cards

Welcome, welcome to the forums! You'll find lots of good info here, so thanks for joining this community.

I have no experience with any of these CC issuers, but I'll wait for the others to chime in. There are probably thousands of banks/CC companies out there, so if you let the forum members know what you are looking for in a card, we'll respond the best we know how.

pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Only know of one bank that you posted...PNC is a prime bank.....Pittsburgh National Bank is what it used to stand for - I have no idea if they dropped the entire name and now use just the three letters...they have been around for a long time... 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
Dedricw

i know that Regions cards are from BOA but has the Regions name on it.
Regular Contributor
johnson_long

IberiaBank used to be Pulaski Bank,,, From what I've read, you need ueber credit for it and Simmons First,,

I think Partners First is a credit union isn't it?  The others I know little about,,,

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Iberia Bank (nee Pulaski Bank) and Simmons First are uber prime. Both have been around for a very long time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+