Did you mean: 

New Discover credit score feature

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: New Discover credit score feature

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can anybody guess when my tax lien vanished?

Wanna trade score charts?  Mine appears to have broken and going the opposite way of yours Smiley Very Happy

Discover.png

YIKES!!!!!!

Edit 125 points from jan untl march. this is When a giant falls. the bigger you are the harder you fall routine. i can't beleive this. actually almost 200 points in total. what the hell happened?

Message 31 of 37
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wanna trade score charts?  Mine appears to have broken and going the opposite way of yours Smiley Very Happy

Discover.png

YIKES!!!!!!

Edit 125 points from jan untl march. this is When a giant falls. the bigger you are the harder you fall routine. i can't beleive this. actually almost 200 points in total. what the hell happened?

Check his signature out, interesting reading.

Signature needs updating
Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover.png

YIKES!!!!!!

Check his signature out, interesting reading.

I agree....it is a VERY interesting story, and glad to see the numbers going back up for him too.

Message 33 of 37
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover.png

YIKES!!!!!!

Well, January had 30 days late reporting, February had 60 days late reporting, March had 90 days late reporting, etc.  After the first major derog (60 days late), FICO stopped dinging me and scores started recovering.  Since all the damage was localized to one account, I believe the recovery started at a greater rate than someone who had 2+ negative accounts.

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went from 7q2 to 678 now almost 700 again. Experian got buried and hasn't bounced back as fast.
Message 35 of 37
newhis
Valued Contributor

Re: New - Discover Fico Score History with Graph

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It look like the same one as before but maybe that is because I use the credit tracking on all of my different banks and confused em.  but I  like TransUnion 698 after 10 new accounts that's pretty awesome. 

I’ve heard rumors that they are adding stuff. I checked yesterday and it was the old-style with no history.

They must be changing the accounts in batches and not doing a full rollout just yet. Probably older customers got it first.

But like it says in the "additional info" if your account in not at least 12 months old, you won't be seeing any previous history - your history will start recording with the next statement.

Seams I've made the cut only by a few days since my account is just a bit over 12 months old.

My account is less than 12 months old and I have the entire history from when it was opened.

My account is 17 months old but I only get 11 FICO, that's because I didn't have a score for 6 months.

Message 36 of 37
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New - Discover Fico Score History with Graph

My table shows me from July 2014. It's nice to see how much has changed. (Or how little, really.) Lowest TU Score 784 Highest 805. I actually had an 805 in September 2014, but I didn't know it! lol
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.