Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New FNBO Limited-Time Offer Card?

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New FNBO Limited-Time Offer Card?

@someone379 wrote:
I have been using this card as my general spend card - I like it with one exception, I think their online interface is a bit outdated. I like logging into my accounts and checking balances / transactions somewhat regularly and I have found that there is no way to view pending transactions on their site, unless someone here knows how to do that? It is a little annoying to me that I can't see transactions until days after I make them, but not enough to stop me from using it.

You cant see the individual but can see the agreggate by clicking the show more detail line.

Message 221 of 227
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Only 2 more days (atm, as listed on the FNBO website to app for the card; offer currently listed as expiring on 6/17/2015); j/c is anyone else gonna take the plunge and app, before the card is closed to new applications?  Smiley TongueSmiley Happy

Message 222 of 227
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled the Nebraska/not Nebraska trick and was approved just now, but not seeing it in the Credit Card Status section of their website yet. A little nervous but did see some posts that it takes a few hours to appear, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Don't know what they pulled yet either.

Message 223 of 227
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I pulled the Nebraska/not Nebraska trick and was approved just now, but not seeing it in the Credit Card Status section of their website yet. A little nervous but did see some posts that it takes a few hours to appear, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. Don't know what they pulled yet either.

Congrats on your approval!  I just checked the FNBO website just now as of  6/18/2015, and the 6.25% V APR FNBO Amex time-limited product no longer appears to be offered anymore (i.e., they did not do a second extension or anything lilke that), so good job & looks like you are good to go, for getting in the door with time right before the offer expired  Smiley Happy

Message 224 of 227
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!  I just checked the FNBO website just now as of  6/18/2015, and the 6.25% V APR FNBO Amex time-limited product no longer appears to be offered anymore (i.e., they did not do a second extension or anything lilke that), so good job & looks like you are good to go, for getting in the door with time right before the offer expired  Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy Just got my approval email today, checked the site again and was approved for $15k.  "Conservative" my toe!

Message 225 of 227
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Smiley Happy Just got my approval email today, checked the site again and was approved for $15k.  "Conservative" my toe!

Nice. Oh by the way, just like US Bank, they back date the account to the first of the month. And they don't report the new account until your first statement is generated.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 226 of 227
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

I don't use this card all that much, but even so the credit card number was stolen and someone in the UK tried to charge internet service and fireworks to the card. FNBO caught the inappropriate usage, and issued me a new card.

The replacement card just arrived. Its in shades of light blue with wavy horizontal lines criss crossing one another. But the important detail is, it has an EMV chip.

Apparently the replacement card doesn't need to be activated.

Just FYI

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 227 of 227
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.