Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Federal Regulations

tag
Raymoondo101
Established Member

New Federal Regulations

I was reading someones post over on the credit card approvals section. Saw they said something about a CSR talking about federal regulations and CLIs. I logged into my credit one account and saw this:

New Federal Government regulations require banks to collect income information in order to offer you credit line increases. If you would like to be considered for automatic reviews for credit line increases, please enter your income below. Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you do not wish to have it considered as a basis for repaying this obligation.

Weekly   Monthly   Annual   

Income: $  .00   Hourly 
Target ($200) ~ JC Penny ($900) ~ Capital One ($500) ~ BB Reward Zone ($500)
Walmart ($700) ~ Barclays Rewards ($2770) ~ Dell ($3000)

Last HP - 03/29/2014 Gardening Until - 01/01/2016
CK Score: 635 (09/27) 668 (10/14)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: New Federal Regulations

@Raymoondo101 wrote:

I was reading someones post over on the credit card approvals section. Saw they said something about a CSR talking about federal regulations and CLIs. I logged into my credit one account and saw this:

New Federal Government regulations require banks to collect income information in order to offer you credit line increases. If you would like to be considered for automatic reviews for credit line increases, please enter your income below. Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if you do not wish to have it considered as a basis for repaying this obligation.

just update and put your salary in.  it's not new.

Message 2 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Raymoondo101 wrote:

Cap1 has had a GUI like this for years

Message 3 of 7
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Raymoondo101 wrote:

Which is funny considering Cap1 and CLI are like oil and water Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Raymoondo101 wrote:

That is possibly one of the best analogies I have ever heard with Cap1. You should trademark it.

Message 5 of 7
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

+1😀

Message 6 of 7
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Raymoondo101 wrote:

That is possibly one of the best analogies I have ever heard with Cap1. You should trademark it.

Just contacted my lawyer trademark is in process Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.