JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: New Fidelity 2% cash back card coming January 4th

Its US Bank then. I'm betting on that. Definitely won't be getting it
Message 71 of 324
PointLager
Established Contributor

Does the current FIA Fido get converted to another brand but stays Amex or do we lose Amex altogether ?
Message 72 of 324
JSS3
Valued Contributor

LMAO @core

You're not too happy about this, huh? You aren't holding back. Made me chuckle.
Message 73 of 324
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@JSS3 wrote:

Just confirms why I'm wiring out rest of my money from us bank on the 31st and closing account.  Hate the bank with a passion.

didnt think the website could get worse than fia, but us bank gives it a run for its money!

Message 74 of 324
elim
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

Just confirms why I'm wiring out rest of my money from us bank on the 31st and closing account.  Hate the bank with a passion.

lol.  is all this hatred stemming from the 1k cash+ ?   completely understand.

Message 75 of 324
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Oh wait...if current Fid Amex are converted(which is a high possibility according to popular consensus) then we will have a US Bank backed card.

Message 76 of 324
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@elim wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

Yes it is..lol.  Considering I banked with them 4 years and put 7k direct deposit a month into them.  They are now blacklisted by meSmiley Happy.  spiteful I am!

Message 77 of 324
noobody
Established Contributor

Good! looking for an out for my devalued club Carlson premier card, guess what i found?
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 78 of 324
taxi818
Super Contributor

@elim wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

I agree. i remember when CC was so happy he got his us bank card. it went south real fast. Smiley Very Happy

Message 79 of 324
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

All banks have their advantages and disadvantages.    FIA would give out good CLI with a HP.   Other banks may be a little more conservative with starting limits, but will increase them over time with SP CLI's.    Having a variety of lenders is a good thing.  I will not be applying for this card.  But I do like the bank it is going to.  They aren't my primary bank.  But they have been good to me so far.

Message 80 of 324
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.