New Visitor
Elmopood

New Fidelity AMEX and Blue Cash

Hello myFICO forum members,

This is my first post and I just wanted to say thanks for all of the great advice and content

Blue Cash $5,000 CL

Fidelity $13,XXX CL

TU: 780 other one 772

I plan on purchasing a lot of stuff at costco and will probably run $5,000 a month through fidelity and $1,500 a month on gas and groceries through the blue.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: New Fidelity AMEX and Blue Cash

Hello, and welcome to the forums...

Congratulations on your great scores. I don't have either of the cards you mention, but with the type of spending you are considering, I'd make sure I was doing it on a good rewards card. Also, you mention Costco. I don't have a Costco Amex, but I've heard forum members speak highly of that card as well.

Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Re: New Fidelity AMEX and Blue Cash

Why did you get the BlueCash rather than Costco if you shop a lot a Costco?   Both are American Express Bank products.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}