Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New GM credit card

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: New GM credit card

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Creditaddict..I have cards in the 20 to 30k range..mid 700's and 22 years of credit. six figure income and 0 Util..no baddies

Sorry for the low limit Smiley Sad that's so strange...wonder what their criteria is? Maybe they didn't like the 0% utility, since some card issuers prefer to see utility (Citibank comes to mind). Do you have a lot of inquiries, as well? They do triple-pull.

I have to say, this is one card that makes me super itchy...but I shall resist! I don't need it THAT bad. Score >> cards atm.

Message 21 of 31
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@daybreakgone: He wasnt denied, they only gave him a $600 limit.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 22 of 31
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@daybreakgone: He wasnt denied, they only gave him a $600 limit.

Thanks, hoarder; for whatever reason I knew he got a low limit in my head, but wrote out denied Smiley Frustrated ...I have corrected my post!

Message 23 of 31
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Wow $600 limit out of capital 1. Cant say im shocked. What are they using Commodore 64's to determine credit lines??

I hope you didnt take 3 pulls for that.
Message 24 of 31
tray
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

I applyed and was approved for $600.00 limit are you kidding me!!! lol..It did asked me to pick what type of card..I wonder if its a world mastercard elite

I just think these vehicle type bank cards gives out such pitiful credit limits just like Toyota cc ....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 25 of 31
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Wow $600 limit out of capital 1. Cant say im shocked. What are they using Commodore 64's to determine credit lines??

I hope you didnt take 3 pulls for that.

ROTFLMAO!!! Love this!!  ^^^^^

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 26 of 31
budugu
Regular Contributor

Used to have the old GM card. As much as i love the new stingray Smiley Happy .... i see very little use in it.  The advantage over Fidelity amex (2%) card is 3% for the first 5000 spend = $150 a year ... for the risk of locking yourself into one car manufacturer for a lot of years! Smiley Sad 

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 27 of 31
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Called there customer sevice..Yes its a world elite mastercard with a $600.00 limit!!

Message 28 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@sandman2435 wrote:

Called there customer sevice..Yes its a world elite mastercard with a $600.00 limit!!

Wow.  Now, THAT is a first if I've ever seen anything quirky - and WEMC to boot!  Almost appears like they forgot to include an extra zero on that CL.  Try not to break the bank with the $600!!  LOL. 

What's your total exposure CLs-wise accross all TLs?  If you're in the ballpark of ~$200,000 or so, and income is dispropotionate to the aggregate, then I can see why.  It's still odd.

Message 29 of 31
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@finstar..I have less than 1% uti..but I have over 300K aval credit...

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.